Sunday, November 09, 2008

this love has taken its toll

I am having a seriously unhealthy Maroon 5 addiction right now. It is going along with my week-long boy crazy throw-back-to-middle-school time. Let me tell you about some of the boys who I have crushes on:

(in no particular order)
Adorable! crush: John computer science boy. He wears glasses sometimes so that he can see to the front of the classroom and it's totally nerdy and hot. However, I just learned that he is a frat boy.
Admiring crush: Alex. He is SO RIGHTEOUS. Plus he always invites me to all of the church activities and reminds me to come to institute and likes museums.
Mad Hot Crush: Rohan. I think we've spoken 4 times because he lives on Rian/John's floor. But I mentioned to my roommie how I had a Mad Hot Crush on him and she said she was fb friends with him so I friended him and he accepted within a day, which everyone knows is probably the beginning of a whirlwind romance.
Actor Crush: This boy who goes to Columbia and I forgot his name, but in the play he was in his name was Marshall and he was a dead husband. SO CUTE!
Professor Crush: Prof Cannon. He is always sipping a coke and has food storage which might lead you to believe that he is a mormon, but I don't think he is. What he is is HOTT!!! Which means that when I go to office hours to get my midterm and ask about assignments and stuff I'm gonna be all blush-y and awkward. Plus one time I said hi to him when I saw him on campus before I remembered that he has no idea who I am because I am in a 200 person lecture class and also I usually don't speak or ask questions.

So now you know. Maybe this is what happens to a person when they live at an all girls school. Or "all women institution" which makes us sound like crazy people, but who's counting.

Oh, and in other news, my orchid got sunburnt and died. Let this be a lesson to us all. About sunscreen and cancer and everything. Because of my carelessness I have nothing left to put on top of our fridge except for bananas.


Okay, so to be honest with you, the real reason that I am posting right now is because I have to write this paper and I totally don't want to do it, but I'll buck up now so that I can actually wake up on time for Econ tomorrow.

4 comments:

eliza.e.campbell said...

OMG. This is totally like Harriet the Spy, and somebody's going to read this and you'll get kicked out of the Spy Catcher's Club, but in the end it won't matter because all the boys like you anyway!!!

lara said...

Is the Professor comp sci?

Eva said...

Liza--But I only said nice things! That was Harriet's downfall, she said mean things so no one liked her.
Mama--Yes.

eliza.e.campbell said...

Oh yeah. I need to watch that again. We still have that orange VHS tape somewhere.

OR!!! I could "read" the "book" that it's "based on".