Tuesday, November 11, 2008

knock 'em out

Met with Prof Cannon today. It was not as scary as I thought it would be, but also not successful on the downloading eclipse front. When this computer dies I'm swearing off Macs for the rest of my life.
At least I have one, though. A girl on my floor doesn't have her own computer and so she ends up spending a million hours in the lab and no one on our floor besides her roommie has ever spoken to her.
I did better than average on the midterm, though. So at least I am not BAD at compsci.
I keep thinking I'm going to just work on my assignment until I've finished the half I'm s'posed to have done tonight, but there are so many easier, less interesting options such as posting in my blog and looking up all of my profs on facebook.... which was actually very easily the best thing I've done with my night.

I'd suggest you all try it.
The other fun thing I did today was make crayon rubbings of leaves and various baby chewing toys with Baby Girl. She was very nice up until the last 20 minutes when she decided that she needed to go outside. She kept giving me the keys and trying to get Baby Boy in the stroller, but there was no time, and she already had a cold, so I turned on Beethoven instead.
Beethoven just isn't as good as Bach, and she started pushing Baby Boy again... I'm going to bring CDs next time. Here's my question: Why do people think that babies should only listen to baby music and Baby Genius music? Baby music isn't even good, except for Raffy.

HINDI IS SO HARD!!!

1 comment:

lara said...

I'm sort of glad you're procrastinating--so many good posts!