Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Lucky you!!!

Okay, so I actually still can't sleep, so you guys get to hear even more fun stuff about my life!!!
Maybe it would be better to focus on the positive this time. And PIXXX!

Okay, list of happy peaceful things that I usually like when I'm stressed and it's not almost dawn:

1. Yummy Hungarian Pastry Shop!!!



I usually make them make me steamed milk even though it's not on the menu and they put in honey and almond extract.

2. Duck Pond!!!



This was the only picture I could find of the Morningside duck pond so you can't tell that there's actually a waterfall there. And the goose in the picture has a broken wing. I probably should have just put a generic duck pond and pretended it was Morningside, but I have too much integrity. I went there with the babiez the other day and it started pouring, so we had to run for cover, and guess what happened to be the nearest cover?! Well, nearest cover with cookies and steamed milk...
That's right! The pastry shop! It was a double whammy, plus rain, which I always love.

3. Playing The Beatles on my Record Player!!!



But I can't do that right now because my room mate is sleeping for once in her life. She is a crazy studier and makes me feel like such a slacker!!! But now I am not only a slacker, I am a slacker who sleeps even less than she does!

4. & 5. San Pellegrino from the vending machines!!!



This one counts for two because I always get the Sparkling Orange AND the Limonata (or however it's spelled). I would do this one now, but I don't have any dollaz.

6. Singing along to Sounds of Silence!!!



Baby girl only likes to hear Simon and Garfunkel on my iPod, and this is the only song I can sing along to even though I don't know the lyrics. It's nice because we both sing along and so I don't have to feel self-conscious because she doesn't know the lyrics either.

Well, I might be tired now, but either way I'm gonna lay (lie?) back down because I have to wake up in a couple of hours...
Love you guys!!!

1 comment:

lara said...

Keep the details coming.