Tuesday, November 11, 2008

complainy

1. It is 3:37 in the morning, so you know, and this not sleeping thing is seriously getting serious. Mama says it's no good to just lie there in bed stressing, though, so I thought I would just let you all know that you are free to contact me at any hour because staying up late is NOT as fun as a barrel of monkeys.
2. I am still lying (laying?) down in my bed, though, and still stressing because I have to play with the babiez tomorrow and I have to get up early so I can shower and eat first so that I will be cute and peppy in the morning, or at least wearing make-up because:
a. I have to ask the babiez' mommy if she will be a rec so that I can get fancy shmancy jobs on the Upper East Side who pay for take-out and cabz.
b. I have to be cute for when I meet with my prof tomorrow. But not in a creepy way.
c. I haven't showered in too long, and I can't even get away with it anymore because it is so humid here (TMI? That's what blogs are for.)
d. What if I run into rohan/john/actorboy/alex/cute blonde boy who I see walking around on campus all of the time and make eye contact with but haven't spoken to yet in the dining hall/on my way to office hours/class?
4. OMG, a million things to do, such as:
a. Compsci homeworks. That is plural on purpose.
b. ECON MIDTERM on Mon.
c. Hindi exercises so that my prof definitely doesn't think I'm a slacker and doesn't change his mind about letting me make up all of my sick days, and so that I don't forget every single word/conjugation. Also, just noticed that there is a conversation portion on our final ) :
But I'm not doing them because they will just make me MORE stressed and prolly more unable to sleep.
5. Ugh, I"M SO HUNGRY all of the time because even though I eat so much, it's not that good, so I don't even feel like I've eaten. Except when they have baked MacNCheese and collard greens at JJ.
Plus I ran out of the bananas that I stole from the dining hall to eat with my peanut butter.
Plus I practically lost my appetite today because I had to eat with this anorexic girl who had bran CEREAL for dinner WITHOUT MILK and DIDN:T EVEN FINISH IT!!! And then she was mean and said my food looked gross, so I had to eat it with even more gusto, because it was actually pretty good, at least the salad, and it was totally AWK at the table I was at so I didn't want to look up or have to talk or anything.

It'll be okay, though, because guess who's coming to visit in 2 dayyyyzzz!!!
BFF Taylor Jacobe!!!!

Too bad I will be a crazed zombie by the time her plane lands.

1 comment:

Christian Asplund said...

The insomnia does produce some fantastic writing. I'm up not sleeping, too. Am taking Lula, Cecily and some other kids from Lula's class to see Oklahoma at TimpView . Cecily threw a crying, screaming tantrum when she found out I wasn't taking her to the real Oklahoma, 'cause she's never been there and I never take her anywhere. Still haven't