Tuesday, March 31, 2009

stuff

-Housing is over and I have a kitchen and a window in my bedroom. Plus apparently, parquet floors. All is well. I just hope Yasmeen finds somewhere good to live as well.
-The fam I babysit for is moving in 2 weeks = longer commute for yours truly = waking up at an insane hour (like 7:30) 2x a week.
-Saw excerpts of Toni Morrison opera. Can't say I really liked it, but I've now offish seen her in person twice. She is my roommate for next semester.
-Still don't know what I'm doing for Summer, or for life.
-The weather's great. I know no one's supposed to talk about weather because it means your a boring person who has nothing else to say, but I think this is notable. It's been sunny and pleasant, or foggy and pleasant, or rainy and pleasant for almost a whole week now. I went out with the kids for the second time since spring break and hung out with them on the lawn outside of Lehman Library at the Nard. Little girl took this pic:





She's pretty talented if you ask me. I'm almost equally talented, as you can see:




See you all soon. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone.
Love you!

2 comments:

eliza.e.campbell said...

Hm well I don't have a house.
Find me a house.
I want your house.

Eva said...

Come to my house.