Thursday, March 05, 2009

Things

1. Even though I'm really sad not to be seeing the fam over break, I'm ecstatic to be going to Cambridge with Anna and Julia.
2. Attempting to place Truth in the friend zone.
3. Saw Yasmeen in a student-directed play today. Love that lady.
4. Didn't change out of my pajamas until I got dressed to see said play (still went to class...)
5. Watched Made of Honor. Hated it.
6. Hated the sour-cream-and-onion pringles that I ate anyway.
7. Loved the "deep chocolate peanut butter" haagen dazs.
8. The room is a mess again.
9. Still don't know what I want to do with my life.

2 comments:

eliza.e.campbell said...

1. Spring Break. Who needs it.
2. I'm attempting to place friends in the truth zone.
3. What pajamas? Is important.
5. Why would you watch that.
6. Mess and life-doing are my copyrighted worries. Get your own.

Eva said...

1. the fact that you say that only proves how much you do need a spring break.
2. oh, you.
3. Christmas pajamas! hot pink floral patterned draw-string pants. and sweat shirt.
5. Patrick Dempsey
6. yeah right