Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Me!!!!!

Shopping list for when I get my fat paycheck Friday:

-mammory card and cord for camera (finally)
-new razor (i think my current one is a serious tetanus risk)
-crazy high-waisted faded denim garage-worker jeans from h&m
-mu shu pork

Here are like a million pictures of your number one favorite gal!!! just so y'all don't forget how cute I am...



At "Anna's favorite lesbian cafe", Diesel, in Cambridge. This was on St Patty's day/Bam's b-day.



Snakeskin bag AND skirt. Yup.



We tried on outfits at "Poor Little Rich Girl", a vintage shop near Anna's house. I don't think they would have approved of us snapping pics in the dressing room.



Fer Cute!!!

....
And Anna



Wearing my (actually Ing's) fur coat and her shamrock sweater.




....
And a lady with cat ears



Anna didn't think she was that cool, but I really appreciated how her bag matched the inside of her cat ears.
Gotta study compound verbs for a few minutes before I go to bed now. Looking forward to the Indian dance showcase on Fri!

3 comments:

lara said...

Hey sweetie--love that mustardy off the shoulder number, and you can never wear too much snakeskin at once.

Love you, miss you, think you're amazingly, unbelievably awesome.

kisses,

mama

Eva said...

P.S. loved the poem.
P.P.S. write on your blog more.

Marni C. said...

Love the purse! Miss you!

xoxoxoxo Auntie Marni