Saturday, April 04, 2009

whining

I'm sick. I think the babies transferred their cold to me, except it's so much more intense for me because all they have to do with their lives is watch Maisey and eat cereal and I have 2 programming assignments to get done this weekend as well as cleaning my room (we're hosting an accepted Bnard student Sunday) and I was going to go to the Bronx Botanical Garden, but clearly that will no longer happen...
But here are 2 pics of the lovely ladies in my life. We sat out on the lawn by college walk to do homework (work on our tans) the other day when it was warm.

Roomie:



She's got fabulous bone structure and fabulous hair, as you can see. She's also a fabulous room mate. I'm honestly not sure how I could have made this transition w/out her.


Future Roommie:



Also don't know what I would've done here with out her.

In a nutshell: Strong, beautiful Barnard women.

5 comments:

lara said...

i always wanted to go to the BBG, and never did. both yasmeen and anna are gorgeous. i wish i could mail you some chicken soup, but i am sending you an easter package on monday. good luck with everything, and feel better soon!

hearts,

mommy

eliza.e.campbell said...

Aw that ain't so warm. But nice try.

Although I cannot talk about it because it has been blizzarding here.

Bing said...

I'll be one too soon!!

Eva said...

(:

Clementine said...

Excuse me but I used to be the subject of your bone structure compliments.