Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Things

1. The cafeteria people are beginning to recognize my face. I'm the girl who always asks to try a little bit of every single entree and also has the shamelessness and time to return for seconds on almost every single meal.
I try to make up for it by stacking all of the extra plates onto my tray when I send it into the kitchen (there's a conveyor belt that is too big to send a plate down, but some people don't bother with trays and so they just leave their dishes next to the conveyor belt), but they probably just assume they are all my dishes.
I also eat alone. With a book and headphones.
2. My internet doesn't really work. I have this system whereby I reboot it (quit out of all of my windows and turn the airport off and on), but I'm not sure whether it actually helps.
3. I don't have a hamper yet, so I use my desk. I don't think my room mate approves, so I'm going to start using my bottom drawer.
4. I've eaten dinner 3 times so far tonight.
5. Gossip Girl last night. So good.
"I think she saw herself in me. Or rather, I recognized someone in her."

1 comment:

eliza.e.campbell said...

Awww you're the best!