Monday, January 26, 2009

time to start up again.

3 mins before I go to class, but just thought I would recount some incidences from the past week or so:
1. Went to Amir's with Laura Morastica and Kamla (RS pres.) Had a wonderful time and have added 1. a papuseria and 2. Jersey City to my Places to Eat list.
2. Went out to eat with Alex and the sister missionaries. Participated in a very moving practice discussion. Bought a throw and some hangers at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and dissuaded Alex from buying a ridiculously expensive allergy-reducing bed cover.
3. Was Jooolia's wing-woman at a party she was invited to by Bobby McManArms (actually his name... except without the arms--Bobby McMahon. Hugest, most attractive rugby player ever.)
4. Ate at El Malecon with the girls, came back with leftovers to spare, ate leftovers within the rest of the evening.
5. Lost my keycard. Bought a new keycard. Found first keycard. Cried about it. Just kidding.
6. Accidentally signed up for a P.E. class that is during another class. Will be purchasing one of those time-turner thingies that Hermione Granger had, as there are no longer any slots for other P.E. classes I have time for and we are required to take P.E. for one semester of Freshmen year.
And some other stuff.
I will try to write a more detailed/interesting post later on in the week, but for now I love you all. Keep posting, Mama. And post a link to the blog that featured your baby carrot rant. And Ingy--Call Me!!!!!!!

4 comments:

eliza.e.campbell said...

Yayyyyyy you write good.
When shall I visit you? Pick a time.

lara said...

yay! i love hearing the gritty details. keep it comin'!

xxoo

Kele said...

Eva Believa. Como estas?

Bing said...

You think I'm in any position to call you?? Write me a letter. I bought you a present in Cologne, but the adress that I used for you last time didn't work, and I'd like to see a return address. Post is really the only reliable way to get ahold of me nowadays.