Thursday, January 01, 2009

The end

So, friends... The holiday season is over, once and for all.
Until next year.
I have gained: 1 kodak easyshare, 1 moleskin notebook, 1 cell phone virus, Toni Morrison's new book, perspective, 2 crocodile skin bags, the trust of a small dog, and the tenth anniversary edition of pocahontas.
I have lost: 4 pounds and a sad little piece of my heart. I would suspect that factored in about 1.5 ounces of said 4 pounds.
My resolutions are: Write in my new journal every day at least until it is filled up (could happen!???), take lots of pictures, even of myself, and use them for things (Scrap book? Wall hangings? Embroidery patterns?). Talk less. Take a little hint from the East Coasters and be a little less trusting, a little slower to invest. Wear makeup every day. Make at least 2 new real friends. Be cleaner. Email more. Join an Indian dance team.

No comments: