Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Procrastinating!!!

Liza and I just started this blog, and were thinking of maybe adapting it a little to be a Mormon feminist blog. I was wondering if any of the 3 people who read this (one of whom is Liza, the rest of whom, I believe, identify as Mormon feminists) would be interested in participating.
It wouldn't necessarily have to be all about LDS issues as they pertain to feminism (although that would obviously also be a worthy cause), but maybe just a feminist blog written by people who identify as Mormon or whatever. And then, hopefully, those issues would be discussed along with other things...
I dunno. I just thought it might be fun and stuff.
Thoughts? Questions?

3 comments:

Marni C. said...

Do I count?

Eva said...

But of course! You were one of the 2 other people I know read this blog.
Whaddaya say?

lara said...

Yes! I'm there. You could invite Claudia B. to write a guest post. . . .