Wednesday, October 01, 2008

It happened again. With the polenta and the cod and the brisket and the japanese noodle soup thingy. Unfortunately, the japanese noodle soup thing was closed by the time I got there, but I got lentils and couscous instead.
Would you say cream of Broccoli soup is a salad course?

Anyhow, I am also having white bread toast with this excellent butter they have here.
It is a rare treat to be able to use all three utensils at one meal. It is no wonder I am getting fat.

Ugh, also. CompSci boy has my sweater in his room. It is my favorite and only cardigan.
I'm always liking people one minute, and then the next minute they make me pissed off every time they speak. I think it is because when I was very young and vulnerable the family of goldfish living in my room died unexpectedly. And now I am afraid to get close to people.
I need to do art or something.
Maybe rake leaves for old people.

Also, I forgot to mention there is squash involved in this meal.

OH, and ALSO, everyone go out to your local videostore/netflix and get Straight Talk. You will thank me after you have watched it. But press mute when Dolly Parton starts to do her fake laugh. It is only going to get higher and squealier.

3 comments:

eliza.e.campbell said...

I think I forgot to tell you, but Dolly Parton is my personal deity.

lara said...

Me, too. Heavenly Mother.

Eva said...

Me. Too.