Sunday, October 19, 2008

Daddy's new cd

Is amazing. I so wish I could've come to the release party. It sounded like a lot of fun (that was a hint. to be more clear--post about the release party, please.) My favorite track is Product of Broad Gales and Dim Cradles.
I rearranged my room yesterday, and got a magnetic bulletin board to put pictures of the littles and the campbells and the friends up. I lost the picture I had of Ing, so I'll need to find something for that, and while Dad's CD cover is serving as my picture of him, I am still lacking one parental image.
I haven't showered in a ridiculous amount of time. It his hard to get motivated when the bathroom window is permanently open and letting in a refreshing breeze all of the time.
But I will overcome.
Love you guys!
Eva

5 comments:

lara said...

It was great to talk to you today, Sneev. I promise to never mention you know what again, even if my intent is innocent. Dad's cd release party is coming up week after next. I'm going to write Ing a letter now, on paper. It's the best way to communicate with her for now. x's and o's,

mommy

p.s.--i have a good pic of me and daddy from seattle, when we were thin.

Eva said...

oh, I thought it was last wed. for some reasong. I guess that wouldn't have made sense since you guys were in AZ.

eliza.e.campbell said...

POST POST POST MORE

Kele said...

update your bloggo.
love,
the hypocrite

Clementine said...

It's that time of year when the fall leaves start changing colors and EVA starts doing exactly the opposite of what she's hounding everyone else to do. love.